Review: Medik8 Pore Refining Scrub


New month, new Medik8 post, am I right? I enjoy a good scrub, and while I've had my heart broken by some scrubs that didn't quite hit the mark in the past, I've been pretty happy with this one, and here's why!


The Medik8 Pore Refining Scrub is part of their Pore Refining product range, with each product developed to help target enlarged pores.


This collection is made up of the following 5 products:
  1. Pore Cleanse Gel Intense
  2. Pore Refining Scrub
  3. Pore Minimising Tonic
  4. Activated Charcoal Refining Mask
  5. Refining Moisturiser
The Pore Refining Scrub is a dual-action exfoliating facial scrub that utilises a mixture of chemical and physical exfoliants. There is salicylic and mandelic acid to help dissolve impurities and oil, and to aid in decongesting the pores. The inclusion of jojoba grains is to help slough away dead skin cells, and improve the texture of your skin. This also has niacinamide in it, which is great for the skin.



For $59, you'll get 75 ml of product, which comes in a white tube with a flip lid. This is relatively creamy, with a bit of grit that doesn't feel like it's buffing off half of your face when you're working it into the skin in circular motions. I love how smooth my skin feels after washing it off, and while I don't know that my pores are any more refined than before (blessed with good skin, I'm afraid!), I enjoy the other benefits, like smooth skin and a bit of glow, that I attribute to this scrub. If you're keen on trying it for yourself, head to their website over here

What's your favourite scrub and why?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts