Review: Nu Skin Nu Colour Enriching Cleansing Oil


I really love using cleansing oils! After a long day at work, I really like double cleansing to take all of the makeup off. It truly ensures that I get rid of everything, leaving me completely makeup free and ready to end the day. Double cleansing with an oil means that I don't end up stripping back the natural oils of my kin excessively, while actually removing it all.



I've been using the Nu Skin Enriching Cleansing Oil over the last few months, and it has been an excellent experience! To date, it's the 4th cleansing oil I've had the pleasure to trial, and this is definitely one of the best that I've had the chance to use! This comes in a clear bottle with a white pump, and the oil itself has a sweet, floral scent. 

Like with all cleansing oils, this is meant to be applied to dry skin, massaged into the face, then rinsed off. This even removes the toughest of mascara, with very little effort on my part, reducing the risk of damage, such as excessive rubbing and tearing of delicate skin.


Approximately 3 pumps works quite nicely, and I'm finding that this 200 ml bottle is working out really well for me. My fairly consistent usage has only resulted in me running through about 1/3rd of the bottle so far. This is suitable for all skin types, but particularly for those with sensitive, dry skin. It's fantastic on my normal to dry skin, and I haven't experienced any adverse reactions to it.


It retails for $54 for a 200 ml bottle, and you can find it over here. I really recommend getting your hands on a bottle on this, because my Winter skin is absolutely head over heels for it! 

What's your favourite cleansing oil? Have you tried any Nu Skin products before?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts