Review: Lush Body Scrub Powder, Sesame Lotion and Calm Down Powder *


Happy days are here! If you're a Lushophile (that's someone who loves Lush, so a Lushie, if that's too much of a mouthful for you), then you will now know about all of the new things that have arrived in store, and gotten your hands on a few!
I have tried a couple of cuties, which I've really enjoyed. as well as been sent a few others, and those are the ones that I'm discussing today. Say hello to my new Lush buddies - Life's A Beach! Body Scrub Powder, Calm Down Dusting Powder and Soothing Sesame Lotion.

Life's A Beach is a sea salt, sand and vanilla absolute mixture that is gritty perfection, but be warned - this little concoction will get the bottom of your shower feeling like you've just come in from the seaside. To me, I feel like this smells of cinnamon and Summer and it gets grime off beautifully. The container makes it shower caddy unfriendly, but at least it's good for the environment!

The Calm Down Dusting Powder is a bit of an odd one for me. Firstly, I don't tend to use powders very often, but this could change my mind! It contains SPF 15, and lime and lemon oils. Don't be fooled - it's not as citrusy as you think it would be, but instead, has a bit more of a lavender-type scent to it. I really liked how my skin felt after I dusted this on liberally.

This body lotion has a great texture! It's very runny and light, as well as very oily, which means that this is perfect for those days when you want something that will  hydrate your skin without feeling too heavy or tacky. This is great for me after I've had a big pole workout, and my skin's feeling torn and fragile, but the night is too warm to slather something thick on. Downside? The sesame oil smells like you're making dinner - both distracting and tasty! This also has SPF 10 and cocoa butter in it.


There are so many other things I want to try, including the Don't Rain On My Parade and Wash That Man Right Out Of My Hair shower gels, The Rough With The Smooth solid body scrub and Milky Bath bubble bar, amongst many others!

I can definitely recommend their Comforter Shower Cream, which is berry delightful. I can't wait to have a poke around their stores when I'm free next and pick up a little treat for myself!

Have you tried anything from their new range? What's on your list?

* These products were provided for my consideration, but my opinions remain my own

Comments

Popular Posts