Mother's Day with Bhave *


So, I know that I've been talking up Bhave for the last few weeks, and while I'm sure some have felt tempted to try their goodies out, others might have been waiting for the right moment to pick up some of their gorgeous products.



Well, that time has come! Everyone loves a good gift pack (I'm a true addict, I know I do), and what better time to grab some of their stuff to try out than now when they have some beautiful sets going for Mother's Day?


There are seven different sets to pick from so that you can match a specific pack to your mum's needs, and it let's her know that you've been paying attention when she's been talking about her hair! Each set contains a pair of products, as well as a handcrafted vanilla bean scented soy wax candle! Those packs are:


1) Moisture Surge Duo - Hydrator Moisturising Shampoo and Condition
$65.90
2) Body Guard Duo - Magnify Volumising Shampoo and Conditioner
$65.90
3) Damage Control Duo - Rescue Intense Repair Shampoo and Condition
$87.90
4) Rise and Shine Duo - Riot Control Oil, Gun Powder Styling Dust
$78.90
5) Refresh and Shine Duo - Resh Ends, Riot Control Oil
$81.90
6) Repair and Shine Duo - Riot Control Oil, Deep Intense Moisturising Masque
$90.90
7) Smooth and Shine Duo - Riot Control Oil, Leave in Creme
$93.90



Grab one for your mum, and one for yourself! For anyone who might be interested, this is the Repair and Shine duo, which, trust me, is something that should really be on your list! I have a little review of the Riot Oil coming up, so stay tuned! Spoiler - so worth it!


For more information on Bhave, you can head to their website over here.


Are you all ready for Mother's Day? What did you get for her?

* These products were provided for my consideration, but my opinions remain my own

Comments

Popular Posts