Nailed It! Ft. Faby in Don't Disturb My Puppy

 

Happy Sunday, y'all! As we edge towards the end of Winter (yay, yay, yay!), I thought we'd go for a bit of a brighter, We're-almost-in-Spring nail colour. What colour, you ask? Why, it's none other than the cutie from this post - Don't Disturb My Puppy by Faby!


This creamy baby blue just screams,"Spring is coming!", which is totally true, even if it doesn't feel like it right now.

I'll take you back to that picture from my recent Faby post, just because it's so pretty! It's such a great little Easter egg blue, I'm already thinking of how to incorporate it into next year's nail art.


In the meantime, this is what it looks like on my nails!


Here's to us dreaming of Spring, Summer and all the beautiful things to come!

Comments

  1. Cute shade!! I love light blues but sometimes they look funny on my skin tone. I'm so keen to try that Essence top coat!

    xo Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby blue looks so pretty on your nails, Leah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts