Review: Jordan Samuel Skin The After Show Treatment Cleanser

 

Can you believe it's Monday and the start of another week? Where have all the days gone? Of course, this is compounded by the fact that I worked this weekend, and my sense of time has just gone out the window. Thankfully, however confused I may be by the time of week, or as tired as I currently still am after the last seven days, the one routine that I still cling to is my skincare routine, and I've been using the Jordan Samuel Skin The After Show Treatment Cleanser to help soothe my tired skin after all the long, long days. 

 

I feel like Jordan Samuel Skin does pop up a lot on the blog - what can I say? It's a good brand, and their products work on my skin! The After Show Treatment Cleanser is the latest cleanser in my rotation, and this is available in 30 ml, which is perfect for trying it out, 94 ml, if you're wanting to use it for longer and you're not sure (although, how could you not be!), and 240 ml for the babes that are just loving it, which means that there's something for everyone! This is designed for babes with combination, dry and sensitive skin.

 

This comes in a white tube with a black label on the front of it, and it has a flip lid, making it easy for the user to get the product out. It's meant to be a gel to oil formula, which ensures that it removes all of the dirt, oil, makeup and daily contaminants on the skin. This product contains a trio of plant-based oils, including olive, grape seed and jojoba, all of which are chock full of antioxidants, and excellent at keeping the skin moisturised. 

 

It also has green tea extract and aloe leaf juice to help soothe irritated skin, and as with the above ingredients, they can also fight those skin damaging free radicals. There's also the addition of chamomile to help look after sensitive and inflamed skin. I really like the the texture of this cleanser - it does start off like a gel, and after working this into the skin, I find that it actually has a smoother, more oil-like consistency, without actually feeling totally like an oil. It's hard to explain, but it's lovely on the skin.

 

This doesn't have an obvious scent, and I feel like this is very effective at taking off the remnants of my makeup, including mascara, which is amazing! It's definitely been a great journey with this cleanser, and I would recommend it! My skin has enjoyed using it, and this ranges from around $26 to $92, and you can find it over at Cult Beauty, as well as other retailers. Do you think that this would be something you'd like to add to your regime?

Comments

Popular Posts