Review: Jane Iredale Eternals Glow Time Matte Bronzer and Blush Sticks

Happy Monday, my little babes! Ok, so, when did we skip Autumn, and go straight to Winter? Is it just me, or does it actually feel like we're in the middle of a much colder Autumn currently? Well, thankfully, even though the days are shorter (RIP, my well lit evenings, and hello, coming home in the dark), and the pants are longer, my skin is still reaping the benefits of the warmer weather, and doesn't feel particularly dry at this point yet.

 

It still has a bit of colour from being out and about when the sun has been out - with sunscreen on, of course - and I can get away with wearing very little makeup for now. For someone who has to get up really early in the morning every day for my job, having the ability to sneak in that extra five or ten minutes of snoozing can make all the difference in the world. So, you can imagine how beneficial it would be to be able to put your makeup on in under fifteen minutes!

 

I've been psyched to try the new Jane Iredale Eternals Glow Time Matte Bronzer and Blush Sticks, as I secretly love having products in stick form! For me, it ticks a lot of boxes - I mean, you can travel with it and touch up on the go, including on airplanes, where you may have a limited amount of space, not to mention a very short period in the bathroom, when you're trying to be considerate for those around you. It is also easy to wear, and you can put it on using just your fingers. Talk about the lazy girl's dream, am I right? 

 

Both the bronzer and blush come encased in a matte white tube, and all you need to do to get it out is to twist the tube. The blush comes in five matte shades that have buildable colour, and it blends out easily, making it so that it can look like a flawless flush, resulting in a more natural look. You'd find the same qualities with the bronzer, except that this is also designed to help contour features, as well as give a natural sunkissed appearance. The bronzer is available in three different shades.

 

In the theme of makeup taking on skincare-like qualities, these are infused with jojoba seed oil, vegan ceresin wax and coconut oil derived emollient, and these are what contribute to why they are so easy to smooth onto the skin, and how the skin stays hydrated with them on. In terms of performance, I love them! These are gorgeous and they wear really well throughout the day, not to mention how beautifully they sit on the skin. These are cruelty free, and I think they'll be making the list for later this year for my big trip! Would you be keen on trying these?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts