Review: Eco Tan Face Tan Water Gradual Tanning Toner

So, if you follow me on Instagram, then this post will seem very familiar to you! I recently got onto my stories to talk about the Eco Tan Face Tan Water Gradual Tanning Toner, and I thought that this product was so good that it deserved a post of it's own, so here it is! I've been using the Eco Tan Face Tan Water Gradual Tanning Toner, and boy, is this stuff awesome for a perk me up!


I have found some self tanners to be quite intimidating to use in the past - I mean, a misstep and you could end up orange, or patchy, or uneven in some way, shape or form. Thankfully, I have yet to encounter that with the Eco Tan Face Tan Water Gradual Tanning Toner, and from how well it's been performing, I actually don't think it's something that I need to worry about. 


Retailing for $39.95 for 100ml of product, this comes in a matte golden bottle that seems very appropriate, considering what it contains. The product itself is watery, as the name suggests, and it doesn't take very much, just a little splash, to cover my skin. For a deeper shade, you can apply a second layer. All you need to do to prep for this is to make sure that you've exfoliated 24 to 48 hours prior to application, and away you go! With natural hyaluronic acid in the product, this is meant to help hydrate your skin while tanning it. 


I find that this sinks into the skin very nicely, leaving it just the very slightest bit tacky to the touch. That said, it doesn't mix with the skincare I put over it, and it doesn't end up pilling on my skin. Leave it alone for 8 hours. and your skin will look like you've been kissed by the sun. I adore how my skin just looks healthy and tanned, just like I've been lying on the beach, but so much better for my skin than UV rays would be. To maintain your shade, reduce your exfoliation to once a week, and apply it just about every other day.


Try a bottle for yourself over here. If you haven't seen it yet, make sure you head to Instagram to look at my makeup free comparison pictures! Do you use a self tanner for your face?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts