Review: The Inkey List Oil & Water Double Cleanser

Y'all, I think I might have found something really fantastic with a teensy price tag, and I really, really want to shout it from the rooftops! Thankfully, I don't have to, because I actually have a blog and several forms of social media, which, I feel, might be a more efficient way of telling people something that I love, and potentially, less dangerous!

Let's get down to business, babes! I'm loving the Inkey List Oil & Water Double Cleanser. Available for just $16 at Sephora, and that's it full priced, that would net you about 150 ml of product, which is relatively generous. It comes in a clear bottle with a flip lid, ensuring that getting the product out is quite straightforward. 

This is a bi-phase cleanser that has the oil floating on the top, while the water portion is beneath it. Just shake it up, pour it out onto a cotton pad, then swipe and wipe this over your skin. Once you're sure you've gotten all of your makeup off, then you can wash your face, and you're left with clean, makeup free skin!

It incorporates sea buckthorn and sweet almond oil to help take the day off, while panthenol assists in restoring moisture to the skin. For those who are into it, this is paraben and sulphate free. Honestly, I'm not against the above, but I know some people may be concerned about them, so at least now you know. What I do appreciate most about Oil & Water Double Cleanser, however, is that while there is an oil component to this, this doesn't leave me feeling like a total oil slick, compared to a lot of other oil-based makeup removers I've used in the past. I mean, I'm not going to lie about it and tell you that this feels just like micellar water, but I will say that this results in clean skin that feels like you have a bit of lotion on it.

If your interest is piqued, then you should pick up a bottle of this for yourself over here. What are you loving from The Inkey List?

Comments

  1. The Inkey List has four cleansers, while The Ordinary only has one. The Ordinary has six retinoids and eight vitamin C products, while The inkey list retinol has one retinoid and two vitamin C-focused products. I mix and match their products based on my skin's needs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts