Let it Glow with Bobbi Brown's Summer Glow Collection - Gift Guide Part 6


I know that there are lots of people who would argue that Christmas just wouldn't be Christmas without a bit of cold and snow, but seeing as I grew up in a tropical country, a rugged up Christmas wasn't my traditional December. As such, having a bright and beautiful Christmas in the Southern Hemisphere, where the Aperol Spritzes are flowing, with the sun shining, you can bet that I'd be glowing!

Bobbi Brown wouldn't let you down, when it comes to the glow! I know that Bobbi Brown has a holiday collection, which is stunning, I mean, that really goes without saying, but the Summer Glow Collection really, well, glows beyond expectations! Here is what you can expect from the genius babes at Bobbi Brown to up your glow game - the collection consists of :

  • Bronzing Duo: Golden Light/Antigua, Medium/Telluride - $69
  • Highlighting Powder: Warm Glow - $80
  • Precise Blending Brush - $75
  • Crushed Oil-Infused Gloss - Sunkissed, Pink Sunset - $42
  • Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick - Golden Pink, Golden Bronze - $49

These come in gorgeous bronze packaging that will have you reaching for more every time you sit down to put on your face. My favourite bit of the entire range, of course, is the Highlighting Powder, which has me absolutely enthralled, and if you're wondering if you NEED the Crushed Oil-Infused Glosses in their summery shades in your life, you'd be right. 


This collection is available as of right now, and can be found at David Jones, in addition to the Bobbi Brown website. What is your pick from the collection?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

  1. I really loved reading your blog post about your temporary princess. You had some great tips on how to start a blog, what to do with comments, and how to use a blog's comment feature. It was all very helpful and I know my readers will find it to be just as helpful.Tropical Eye Land

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts