New Release: Bobbi Brown Holiday Collection


Oh my God, it's almost Christmas! And just so you know, be prepared for plenty of Christmas posts on Instagram and the blog, because, CHRISTMAS! I do love Christmas, because it's always so cheering and upbeat and wonderful this time of year, and in Australia, it's Summer. Literally everything I love, rolled into my birthday AND anniversary month! 


And speaking of things that I love, holiday releases are definitely on that list! And no one does a luxe Christmas collection quite like Bobbi Brown does, so get your wallets ready, and keep reading!


I was sent a small selection of the whole collection, which was enough give me a taste of the range, and more than enough for me to fall in love with it. Feast your eyes on these goodies! 

The Holiday Collection is made up of:

Luxe Capsule Collection
Luxe Jewel Lipstick - $56
Luxe Eye Liner - $50
Luxe Lip Rich Lustre - $56
Luxe Eye Shadow Rich Gemstone - $57
Luxe Illuminating Powder - $80


Eye Shadow Palettes
Luxe Gems - $115
Smoke & Metals - $85
Love in the Afternoon - $85
Autumn Avenue - $65
Fever Dream - $95
In A Flash - $99


Gift Sets
Keep Glowing Lip & Cheek Set - $70
Soft Smolder Long-Wear Eye Kit - $70
Major Crush Liquid Lip Set - $92
Essentials Travel Brush Set - $180
Hydrate & Glow Skincare Essentials - $98


Stocking Stuffers
Glossy Lip Duo - $40
Luxed Up Lip Duo - $45
The Clutch Classics Eye, Lip & Cheek Set - $70
Smokey Eye Mascara Duo - $55
Deluxe size Vitamin Enriched Face Base - $127


I honestly cannot get over how STUNNING the Luxe Jewel Lipstick in Ruby Slipper, and the Luxe Lip Rich Lustre in Sparkling Sand has me covered for my Summer gloss. The single eye shadows, which are available in three shades, are intense and beautiful, and you can see how rich the colours are, with Opal Moonstone and Royal Sapphire pictured here. And finally, I'm absolutely addicted to the Luxe Illuminating Powder in Golden Hour - lives up to it's name, 100%! All this, and the glossy, golden packaging? Yeah, I know, I can't deal with how gorgeous it is either!

Their collection can be found at their counters and online, at both Bobbi Brown and Adore Beauty. I've got my eye on their In A Flash palette - what will you be picking up?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts