New Release: Eylure x Chloe Morello Collaboration


If there's one thing that blogging has taught me, it's how to wear the heck out of false eyelashes (or falsies), and how to wear them well! It's definitely been an elevation in my makeup game, and speaking of elevations in the makeup game, have you heard about the amazing new collaboration between Eylure and Chloe Morello?


Eylure, who has been creating lashes for over 70 years, has now joined forces with the gorgeous Chloe Morello, releasing three sets of lashes for her collection.


The Eylure X Chloe Morello collaboration collection is inspired by Chloe's Italian heritage, and is made up of:

Capri - glamorous, dramatic, intense and fluffy
Milano - spikey, staggered, sexy and versatile
Positano - 3/4 length, accent, flirty and pretty


These retail for $19.99 each, and can be found at Priceline now! This is a major win for Chloe Morello, who is the first ever Australian influencer to design lashes with Eylure, and I'm so impressed by how pretty they are! 


I can definitely see Positano as a casual brunch/family get together set, Milano as my day to night transitional lashes (ie good for everything), while Capri is going to be my party nights, event hitting lashes. These lovely lashes come in pretty boxes adorn with roses, giving it a summery feel - every time I look at the box, I want to be in a playsuit, sipping an Aperol Spritz! Will you be picking these up on your next Priceline trip? What's your favourite Eylure lash kit?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts