Review: John Frieda Luxurious Volume Core Restore Shampoo and Conditioner


If your hair is flat, and you're after an accessible fix, then you don't have to go too far, because John Frieda might just have the solution for you! I've really enjoyed using their Luxurious Volume Core Restore Shampoo and Conditioner duo, and here's why!


Appropriate for weak, fine and brittle hair that needs a lift and volume, this is meant to strengthen the tresses. For someone with thick, straight and Asian hair, rather the opposite of the target group, I have to say, these have been fabulous for injecting a bit of life into the strands! 


Firstly, please note the difference with this range - the conditioner is in the CLEAR tube this time, rather than the shampoo, so don't do what I did the first time, and slather the conditioner on, then be confused by why your hair's not what you thought it'd feel like... Please remember to read the labels! These two come in very attractive aqua tubes with a flip lid, and I really like how easy it is to get the products out.

The shampoo does lather up beautifully, and with the addition of the conditioner, my hair dries down to a rather thick and full mane, I have to say! It is definitely bigger, has more body to it, and it seems to hold curls better when I do style my hair with my GHD. I love this duo for when I want to have a fuss free, easy to manage, run out the door hair do. Beachy waves aren't difficult to maintain with this pair! These retail for $17.99 each.


There is also an Advance Protein Volumizer that I haven't had the chance to use yet, I've been so excited about this duo, that is meant to be a leave in treatment to strengthen the hair. I am quite looking forward to giving this a go once I've cleared a spot on my dresser! This retails for $17.99. 

You can purchase them wherever John Frieda is available, including Priceline! Edited to add: Don't get too excited right now, because it doesn't hit the stores until April, but keep your eyes peeled if you're in need of a volume boost! 

What kind of hair are you after? What's your favourite John Frieda range?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts