Review: Natura Siberica Moisturising Cleansing Milk


Ah, Natura Siberica... A gorgeous brand that always seems to deliver! I've been using their Moisturising Cleansing Milk for ages, and I can't believe I haven't had the chance to write this up until now!


Retailing for $15.99 for about 200 ml, the Natura Siberica Moisturising Cleansing Milk comes in a bottle with a lid that you have to push down one side of in order to get the product out. The Cleansing Milk itself is a creamy white of medium consistency. 


I use about a 20 cent sized piece dollop of product and when it gets mixed with water, it turns into a slightly creamy liquid. I feel like this has an almost gritty feel to it too, which I can't quite explain. Given that this is actually a surprisingly thin product, this works really well as a cleanser for the in between to warmer months. I really like that it doesn't dry out my skin, and that it leaves the skin sufficiently cleansed.


The Natura Siberica Cleansing Milk is meant to help moisturise, protect and eliminate inflammation of the skin. I can tell you that as someone who has had to face a variety of temperatures, wear make up, and deal with constant nose blowing, this is also gentle and kind to my face.

Overall, a great cleanser that I'm more than halfway through! You can find out more about it online here, and if you use the affiliate code TEMPORARYPRINCESS, you will get 15% off, and free shipping over $35!

What have you tried from Natural Siberica lately? What's your favourite product from them?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts