Review: L'Oreal Glam Beige Healthy Glow Foundation


I think it's pretty much common knowledge by now that I'm a big, huge fan of The Glow, and that it should come as no surprise to you guys that dewy is my go to look. As such, I practically pounced on the L'Oreal Glam Beige Healthy Glow Foundation when it turned up in the mail!

This little baby comes in 3 different shades - Light, Medium Light and Medium Dark - and Medium Light is perfect for my in between seasons skin tone. This comes in a tube with a screw cap, which is the only thing about it that I find objectionable. However, the design of it does make sense, as the product itself is quite thin and fluid, which means that the nozzle that allows the product out of it works well, so that you're less prone to mistakes (ie getting out way too much).


It spreads over the skin easily, melting into it and blending out beautifully. This gives me a sheer coverage that looks like it took no effort at all to achieve - which, obviously, would be true! There's practically no work involved in blending this into the skin, and it's so light, it feels like you're wearing nothing at all. I feel like this gives me more of a finish that is somewhere between dewy and satin, but that's nothing that some highlighter under the foundation can't fix!


I also love that this dries down really quickly, and it doesn't rub off easily. A bit of an aside for this foundation is that there is quite a woody, perfumed scent that is obvious when you first apply it, then it fades out - a shame, given that it's actually a lovely scent! This wears well in the heat, and honestly, I feel like this is something that I will be buying a few of these when they go on sale!

The Healthy Glow Foundation retails for $24.95 each, and this will get you 30 ml of product. If you're after sheer coverage that wears well, you need to give this baby a whirl!

Have you tried this out before? What kind of coverage are you into?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

  1. This sounds amazing especially for those off duty 'no makeup' makeup days where I just want a healthy glow x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a great every day foundation ! keen to try :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts