Review: Glow Lab Night Cream


A brand that's new to Priceline is currently taking up space in my bathroom, and in my heart! Glow is the name, and it certainly is the game!
I've been using the Glow Lab Night Cream for quite a few weeks, and I've really liked having it on my skin for Spring, going from warmer days to rather cool ones, sometimes without warning. Abrupt weather changes can wreak havoc on your hair and skin!


Their night cream comes in a black jar with a screw lid, and while I don't love jars (fingers, bacteria, need I say more?), the lighter than usual, whipped souffle texture makes it easy to scoop out without me touching too much of the contents in the container. The cream itself is white, and there is a beautiful scent that accompanies the product. I can't quite put my finger on it, but it reminds me of frangipani, perhaps?

This spreads over the skin quite nicely, and it doesn't feel heavy, which is just what my skin needs this time of year. It does, however, leave the skin feeling moisturised and nourished.


This contains aloe vera and kakadu plum extract to increase hydration levels, as well as active ingredients ProRenew Complex CLRtm and SUPEROX-C to help boost skin renewal and radiance. I'll be honest, I don't really know what that means, but I can tell from how my skin feels whether it works for me or not, and I say it does! I wake up to skin that doesn't feel dry, and my face is definitely a little brighter for it - bye bye, dull skin!


You can find The Glow Lab at Priceline, including this little gem! 

Is this something that you'd like to try? Have you heard of the Glow Lab before?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts