FOTD ft. Barry M, Bourjois, Rimmel and Sleek


Party season may be over, but it doesn't mean you can't still get all gussied up and hit the town on the nights that you have free this Summer. After all, given that it's warm currently, you can get away with a glam face to accessorize a simple dress - winning!



I started with the Face of Australia High Definition Primer, which has a super smooth texture to it, allowing for the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation * to go on flawlessly. Prior to apply the foundation, however, I mixed a small dollop of Rimmel's Good To Glow Highlighter * in Soho Glow, just to achieve a more luminous base.


To create definition, I used the Barry M Flawless Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit * to make the cheekbones more prominent (middle shade), also going along the hairline. I then added colour to my cheeks with the bronzer found in the Champagne And Dreams Palette * by Barry M. For an additional lift to my cheekbones, I dabbed on a bit of sparkle using the Strobing Souffle in Pink Opal * by Sleek.


For the eyes, I dabbed on a bit of eyeshadow primer by Wet n Wild to hold my eyeshadows in place. Using the pale pink eyeshadow in the first row of the Champagne And Dreams Palette, I placed a little bit on the inner corners of my eyes, I then use the middle one in the second row as the base before going over the crease with the shadow just above that, prior to rounding off the look using the last eyeshadow in the second row. For the lashes, I used my go to Glam by Manicare lashes in Miranda, and added to my own with the Rimmel Extra Long Lash Mascara *. For brows, I used the Napoleon Perdis Brow Pencil in Chocoholic, an old favourite, thanks to it's ability to draw over just about any kind of skin. Finally, I finished the look with a set of wine red lips by applying the Lip VIP Semi-matte Lipstick in Scandalous. And ta dah! All ready for a night out on the town!


What look to you rock for a warm party night?

* These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts