I didn't get around to finishing all that much in January, so here's a little stack of cuties that I managed to run through in the last month!
1) Antipodes Anti-oxidant Rich Gentle Toner - See full review here. I enjoyed using this and I would certainly do so again!
2) Etude House Nail Remover - One of my favourite nail polish remover of all time!
3) Dove Clinical Protection Deodorant - This is the best of the best. Until someone else invents a different deodorant that's better than this, this will always have a place on my dresser!
Repurchase? Yes, yes, yes
4) Toni & Guy Shampoo for Brunette Hair - I really quite liked this shampoo! I felt that it foamed up nicely and also didn't dry out my hair too much. As for being brunette specific, I don't know if it made that much of a difference, but I thought my hair looked a little shinier!
5) Lush Ro's Argan Body Conditioner - Show some major Lush love with this picture! I do love this body conditioner. It smells amazing and it keeps the skin smooth!
6) Lush Dream Cream Hand and Body Lotion x 2 - It's got quite a lavender scent to it that I do like, but it's not my favourite from them. It does a good job of moisturising the skin.
7) Lush Turkish Delight Shower Smoothie - My favourite shower smoothie from them! An absolute rose scented stunner in the shower.
Repurchase? Yes, yes, yes!
8) Lush Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub - Love! This has to be one of my favourite products from them, and I'm looking forward to when I need to get another scrub, because this is on my list!
9) Kerasilk Deep Smoothing Mask - I used this as a deep penetrating mask to keep the tresses a little more frizz free, and I thought it helped!
10) Jergens Daily Moisture Dry Skin Moisturiser - A good daily moisturiser for a decent price point
11) Wotnot Facial Wipes - My all time favourite wipes! Cleanses and moisturises - winning!
Repurchase? I will be once I run out of wipes!
12) Ole Henriksen Walnut Complexion Scrub - I have to say, not my favourite product from OH. It's a little too abrasive for my liking.
13) Impulse Body Spray in Into Glamour - I liked the mix of sandalwood and vanilla in this one, and it was a bit grown up, compared to some of the others by Impulse.
14) Hydraluron Moisture Mask - A great mask when you're in need of a bit of extra hydration.
15) Etude House I Need You, Noni Facial Mask - Not one of their more exciting masks.
16) Woolworths Select Make Up Pads - I feel like I finish up a pack every month!
17) ELF Lip Exfoliator - I liked this when I used it, but it didn't scrub as well as some of the others that I've tried.
18) Napoleon Perdis Blush - If you've ever over-blushed, then you'd understand why I wouldn't repurchase this!
19) Lush Lip Tint in Celebrate - I usually love Lush (see above!), but I wasn't bowled over by this lip tint. Too metallic, and the tin's a little fiddly.
Repurchase? Not this colour
20) Stila Smudge Pot in Purple and Blue - I didn't use these often enough and they'd dried up when I tried to use them again recently.
21) NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Monte Carlo - One of my all time favourite matte lippies! My perfect red. <3
22) Invisible Zinc Tinted Daywear in Medium - A good idea in theory, but too sticky and greasy for be an effective base for makeup.
23) Maybelline Hypersharp Wing Liquid Liner - Not the blackest black, but an easy to use liner.
24) Benefit Gimme Brow - My quick and easy go to brow product!
I really liked the Batiste coloured dry shampoo and how well it worked with my hair.
And that's everything for January! What did you finish last month? Do you see any of your frequently used products in this bunch?