I've been told that my empties are legendary in that I seem to run through quite a bit of stuff on a monthly basis. I actually think I'm starting to see it that way!
Here's what I got around to finishing in the month of October!
1) Aveda Invati Thickening Conditioner - I don't think this was particularly thickening, but it was a good conditioner for my hair.
2) BX Earth Bodywash - A bit of a thin formula, and not amazing on me, sadly!
3) Bioderma Micellar Water - Great for removing make up without any funky residue!
4) Sunsilk Daring Volume Spray - I found this too clumpy and sticky for me. I think I'll have to stick with the powders!
5) Australis See Ya Later Nail Polish Remover - Love this nail polish remover! Even good for glitter!
6) Wotnot Facial Wipes - My go to for wipes! Moisturise and cleanse all in one go!
Repurchase? You bet!
7) Lush Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly - Bit of a fun shower buddy, but I do prefer other scents in the range.
8) Premium Spa SOS Moisture Balm - Quite liked this for something thick on the skin, but I found this not to be duper fragrant.
9) Keratase Nutritive Lait Vital Irisome - Similar to a hair mask, I found that this temporarily softened my hair, makng it easier to brush. A pretty standard, but decent, hair mask.
10) NYX BB Cream - This surprised me! Decent, but light coverage, blurring out imperfections. Awesome!
11) L'Occitane Foot Cream - Very rich, thick foot cream, great for those dry Winter nights!
12) Nivea Hand Fluid - Light hand cream that moisturised to a certain extent, but not great for super dry weather.
13) La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Extra Light SPF 50+ - Melt in your skin, easy to put on sunscreen lotion for you face? What's not to like?
14) Manicare Nail Buffer - A great block shape that works well with my clumsy hands!
Repurchase? Will do!
15) Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in Black - Great mascara that made my lashes darker and added a little something to it.
16) 1000 Hour Soft Sole Express Exfoliating Foot Peel - See full review here.
Repurchase? Definitely - what a peel!
17) Goodness Natural Beauty Lab Every Week Face Scrub - See full review here.
18) Elucent Whitening Eye Cream - See full review here.
19) Woolworths Select Makeup Pads - My staple! I think I run through a bag a month. Yikes.
Repurchase? Always, always!
20) Milani Eyeshadow - Really old, really needed to go! It was great, but I didn't get the chance to use it too often.
21) Essence Quick Dry Top Coat - I really liked this, but it got really clumpy!
Repurchase? No, as I have about a million other top coats!
22) Sephora by OPI Nail Polish - Absolute pain in the bum to remove, but so shiny! Loved this and actually managed to use most of it before it dried up.
Repurchase? Would love to, but they've stopped making it!
Skindinavia is AWESOME, in case you haven't tried it yet, and Enbacci has some great products that I would like to try a bit more of!
And ta dah! That's everything I finished this month - how did you go with your empties?