Let me just state for the record that I got this little beauty last month, but didn't get around to reviewing it until now - sorry!
For those who aren't aware, Violet Box is a monthly subscription box that costs $22.95 per pack and gets delivered straight to your doorstep.
Here's everything for this month's box! A couple of full size products and my favourite type - makeup!
Here's a breakdown of everything that's in the box!
1) Lonvitalite Collagen Firming and Moisturising Facial Mask - I've tried this one before and didn't mind it, but it's certainly not my favourite of their entire range, sadly.
2) Urban Skincare Co. Daily Hand and Body Cleanser - I love trying out new cleanser, so this is a great addition, not to mention that this is clearly travel friendly!
3 and 4) Transformulas FaceContour and Tightening Creme and Eyelifting Gel - I've tried samples of the eye gel previously, and it didn't thrill me, but I think eye cream is a little hard to assess with just a small sample size. Hopefully the other sachet would be a little more interesting!
5) Lipsi Cosmetics Aphrodite Powder - This sample is little, but that also makes it the best travel size! I can get behind products that are cruelty free! This is meant to be a finishing powder.
6) Evelyn Iona Natural and Organic Concealer - This looks like a great shade for under the eyes! I'm not sure what exactly makes it natural and organic, but that's definitely something to look into!
7) Tini Beauty Eye Shadow by Rob Scheppy (full size) - A beautiful pearl shadow that I'm looking forward to getting some use out of!
I love eye shadows, so this is a great box for me! The sachets don't look amazing, but there's also a very decent looking concealer, so this is fabulous overall! This comes to something over $33.
And that's all! What's your favourite bit when it comes to beauty boxes?