Review: Stila Eyes Are The Window Shadow Palette in Spirit


There is nothing quite like cracking into fresh makeup. That first swipe, the first mark... Who doesn't love that?


Despite my vast makeup collection, I had to have one of the Stila palettes from the Eyes Are The Window collection. This particular palette has a range of colours, and bear the names Spirit, Soul, Body and Mind. I have so many nude shades that picking a palette was difficult, but this one jumped out at me, and it is now nestled safely in my perspex drawer!


This palette contains 12 shades in a sturdy (and shiny) rose gold case with their brand stamped on the front of it. There is a decent sized mirror on the inside, and the shades that are within range from pink to rose, with a couple of blue and brown hues thrown in.

From left to right: Kitten; Puppy; Pigalle; Oasis; Jezebel; Barefoot; Wheat; Golightly; Espresso; Chinois; Slate; Pewter

Sadly, this palette only contains 2 matte shades, which means that the majority of the colours are shimmery ones. These eye shadows are quite smooth and easy enough to blend, but not as madly pigmented as some of my other palettes. This palette doesn't have ridiculous amounts of fall out too, which gets another tick from me.

I do like the versatility of the palette, in that there is quite a mix of warm and cool shades, which means that I can really play around with the colours and get a variety of looks from this palette. 

From left to right: Kitten; Puppy; Pigalle; Oasis; Jezebel; Barefoot; Wheat; Golightly; Espresso; Chinois; Slate; Pewter

However hard I tried, I just couldn't get it to focus! Hopefully, this give you some idea of what they shades kinda swatch like. Jezebel, which is rose goldy, is probably my most often reached for shade - not really me, but love it so much!

Have you checked this palette range out? Which one would you add to your collection?

Comments

  1. This palette is sooo stunning and gorgeous! Out of all of the palettes I love these shades best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love the look of this palette! I am a sucker for rose gold shades :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bah, so pretty!!! I had a modest collection of stila products a couple of years back, since then i've slowly moved away from it.. will have to revisit!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts