About time! I recently received a bumper pack of stuff from Lust Have It - my October and November FaB bags! We were informed of their delay late in the game, and while they did send out an extra beauty box for our inconvenience, I thought they could have handled things a little better (ie mentioned the lateness of the boxes way in advance).
Even though they didn't come with a printed list of which pack was from which month, as well as general RRP, you can tell that they are excellent value and I can't wait to start putting them together with outfits! I did check on Facebook and it looks like they sent the information cards out via email, but I never received it.
Without further ado, because it's taken long enough, let's just jump right into it!
1) Elegant Touch Express in Polished Bright Pink - I received two sets of this from a different beauty box a couple of months ago, and they are really cute and would be great in a flash. I also like that this is a different colour, compared to the other ones that I already have.
2) Beau.Box Wonder Powder - From what I can tell, this is a finishing powder with SPF 15, and from a company that doesn't test on animals, which is a bonus! I do use a finishing powder, so this will be helpful.
3) Jelly Pong Pong 2-in-1 Eyeliner and Shadow in Black - I like products that have versatility, so that I can keep it in my bag for the moments when I need a touch up, or for when I need to darken things a little for night.
4) Earrings - Gold isn't my colour, but it might just be right for Summer! I might look at pairing this with a flowy dress, or something similar.
5) Watch - This is a lovely rose gold watch that I can see being used a lot. Accessorising, here I come!
1) Metallic Temporary Tattoos - I've seen variations of this popping up everywhere! It looks gorgeous against tanned skin, and while I can see this as something fun, it's probably not something I'd be getting too much use out of.
2) Jelly Pong Pong Bronzer Duo in Caribbean Sun - This looks like it's a cruelty free brand, which I wasn't aware of with the pencils! I was super jealous when tons of other subscribers got this instead of a repeat product
3) Jelly Pong Pong 2-in-1 Eyeliner and Shadow in Black - I really hope this is awesome, because I got sent one in each pack!
4) Make Up Sponge in Green - I do love blending sponges, and this is so bright, it's going to be hard to lose in my make up bag!
And that's everything from October and November! Would you be happy with your packs? What do you think of a beauty box arriving this far along?