Ahh, Her Fashion Box! I think I'll miss you a lot when I stop getting you in the mail! This month's Her Fashion Box features some pretty decent items. First off, Her Fashion Box, for those not in the know, is a monthly fashion and beauty subscription box and comes in three different flavours - Feminine, Classic and Trendy. They ship worldwide, and also have an online store that has a variety of fashion items.
I get the Feminine box for $39.95, and this is the one box that always surprises me, and in a good way! Sadly, I don't think I can support this box, financially, any more, and once my subscription runs out, I'll be taking a break from it.
1) The Collective iPad Case - As part of their collab with The Collective, Her Fashion Box included an iPad case designed by them. While this is cute, I don't tend to use soft cases for my iPad, so this will remain as an oversized pouch.
2) Fuse Gelnamel Starter Kit in Gone Fisson - CUTE! I've been looking at getting a kit like this for a while, and there it is - ask, and you shall receive, apparently! I love this shade, and I'll hopefully get the chance to do this on one of my friends soon!
3) BX Earth You Scrub Up Well Bodywash - I'm currently in the midst of running through another bodywash I got from them a couple of boxes back, and it's gorgeous, so I'm looking forward to using this one! It's a very economical bottle, given that it's only $7.99 per 500ml, and it smells gorgeous!
4) Loofah - A little HFB loofah to help with the rub a dub dub!
5) Floret Necklace - This reminds me of jewellery I used to wear when I was a teen! They do say that fashion goes around, so that shouldn't surprise me. In any case, I think this will go well with some of the outfits I've been thinking of trotting out, so yay!
6) Transformulas Eyelifting Gel and Marine Miracle sachets - I also received some sachets by Transformulas to try. I don't think I've heard of this brand before, which is great, because I like being introduced to new things.
7) Brauer Paw Paw Lip Balm - A petrochemical free lip balm! I'm always on the look out for a good lip balm that doesn't end up sliding, or leaving a thick layer, so fingers crossed this is a winner!
That's everything from December's Her Fashion Box - things that I'll certainly be getting quite a bit of use out of!
What's your favourite item from this box? Would you have preferred a different box (Classic or Trendy)?