Her Fashion Box December 2014


Ahh, Her Fashion Box! I think I'll miss you a lot when I stop getting you in the mail! This month's Her Fashion Box features some pretty decent items. First off, Her Fashion Box, for those not in the know, is a monthly fashion and beauty subscription box and comes in three different flavours - Feminine, Classic and Trendy. They ship worldwide, and also have an online store that has a variety of fashion items. 

I get the Feminine box for $39.95, and this is the one box that always surprises me, and in a good way! Sadly, I don't think I can support this box, financially, any more, and once my subscription runs out, I'll be taking a break from it. 


1) The Collective iPad Case - As part of their collab with The Collective, Her Fashion Box included an iPad case designed by them. While this is cute, I don't tend to use soft cases for my iPad, so this will remain as an oversized pouch.


2) Fuse Gelnamel Starter Kit in Gone Fisson - CUTE! I've been looking at getting a kit like this for a while, and there it is - ask, and you shall receive, apparently! I love this shade, and I'll hopefully get the chance to do this on one of my friends soon!


3) BX Earth You Scrub Up Well Bodywash - I'm currently in the midst of running through another bodywash I got from them a couple of boxes back, and it's gorgeous, so I'm looking forward to using this one! It's a very economical bottle, given that it's only $7.99 per 500ml, and it smells gorgeous!


4) Loofah - A little HFB loofah to help with the rub a dub dub!



5) Floret Necklace - This reminds me of jewellery I used to wear when I was a teen! They do say that fashion goes around, so that shouldn't surprise me. In any case, I think this will go well with some of the outfits I've been thinking of trotting out, so yay!


6) Transformulas Eyelifting Gel and Marine Miracle sachets - I also received some sachets by Transformulas to try. I don't think I've heard of this brand before, which is great, because I like being introduced to new things.


7) Brauer Paw Paw Lip Balm - A petrochemical free lip balm! I'm always on the look out for a good lip balm that doesn't end up sliding, or leaving a thick layer, so fingers crossed this is a winner!

That's everything from December's Her Fashion Box - things that I'll certainly be getting quite a bit of use out of!

What's your favourite item from this box? Would you have preferred a different box (Classic or Trendy)?

Comments

  1. Transformulas have some great products, would love to hear how you go with these sachets. Can't say I'm too keen on the necklace and shower puff but the Fuse Starter kit.. yes please! Love the shade you got x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try that Fuse set, but don't have any need for it just yet.

      Delete
  2. looks like a great box I so want to try that fuse kit please do a review xx
    Happy new year btw...xx
    makeupmeandyoyo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might have to do my friend's nails and see how it holds up under lab conditions! (She works in a lab).

      Delete
  3. I like the look of the Fuse kit and the necklace! I second the other comments, I would love to hear what you think of the Fuse kit. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With this many requests, I think I will have to do a review soon! The necklace is also very cute on!

      Delete
  4. A cool box! I guess the issue with subscriptions to many is the ongoing costs but luckily many have picked up their game it seems. The body wash and nail polish kit looks awesome!
    xx Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them, but you're right - things are starting to pile up!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts