It's time to look back on the past month, and go through all the products that I gravitated to! Let's get started!
1) Dirty Works Glow Girl! Buttery Salt Scrub - I'm sure everyone's already heard of Dirty Works! This is a gorgeous scrub with small gritty pieces that buffs the right stuff. It also smells fantastic, and is stocked at Coles. I believe that this currently goes for $4.50, which is 50% off the usual fee, and quite a generous tub!
2) Indeed Labs Pepta-Bright - Read the full review here. I'm about halfway through it, and it's keeping up the good work!
3) Ulta3 Nail Polish in Red Velvet - I LOVE this nail polish! As my first introduction to Ulta3 nail polishes, it's been great! It's a deep, vampy red, and stunning on my toes. I've done them in this colour about 3 times now, and I'm not sick of it yet. I can't wait to try out other shades from this line!
4) ChapStick Night Repair - I've been using this for the last few weeks, and it's been great for my lips overnight. No more chapped lips in the morning! This comes with an SPF 15 balm for daytime use.
5) Original & Mineral Seven Day Miracle Moisture Masque - See full review here. One word - soft, soft, soft! When I've put my poor hair through the rigours of heating, styling and volumising, this is the best thing for it!
6) Puretopia Sleep and Renew Night Moisturiser - See full review here. I love the pump bottle this comes in - very compact and the lotion is gorgeous!
7) Chloe EDP - I've been loving this rose scented perfume in the last few weeks. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy, a definitely bonus!
And that's what's on my radar! I'm looking forward to future loves this month. What's on your love list?