Ahh, Lust Have It - they should be renamed Last Have It, as in, this is always the last box we get of the month! Very upsetting, but nevertheless, at least it's here in one piece!
Having not seen anything about Lust Have It on any other blog, I was delighted to open this without any spoilers! Yay! They even sent us a little teaser for next month!
It appears that we will be getting a mask by Juice Beauty in each box next month! Exciting, as I'm in need of a new mask!
Here's a list of everything in this month's box! 6 items in total and a few full sized ones!
Well, hello there, box of goodies! Let's go through each item individually, shall we?
1) Evodia Lemon Sorbet Hand Cream - I love the sound of this! Lemon sorbet? Yum! Said to contain shea butter, cocoa butter, olive oil, jojoba oil, macadamia oil, kakadu plum and vitamin E, this is supposed to keep the hands soft and lovely. I'm looking forward to using this full sized product!
2) Simple Kind to Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes - these don't contain alcohol, and are meant to get rid of all makeup, including waterproof mascara. I've used the actual remover before, and thought it was ok, so this might be a good travel set of wipes.
3) Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 8% AHA Gel - a generous 30ml sample, this is supposed to exfoliate the skin's surface and fade signs of sun damage. Given that I live in Australia, this sounds like a good product to give a go!
4) Invisible Zinc Tinted Daywear SPF30+ - if I haven't banged on about it often enough before, then I shall repeat it again. SPF in your daily facial moisturiser is extremely important so that your face doesn't look like a leather handbag by the time you're 35! This is in medium (yay for me!) and full sized! Once I finish a base product, this is getting cracked open!
5) Aveda Dry Remedy Daily Moisturizing Oil - a small sample of hair oil, and portable for travel, this is going to the music festival this March! Fun! I do have to point out that Aveda is in the sample boxes again, but I'm also glad that this isn't another shampoo/conditioner sample!
6) Model Co Shine Ultra Lip Gloss in Strip Tease - oh Model Co, it must have been your New Year's resolution to crop up in every beauty box, because here you are again! For those interested, I actually have a short series of blog posts coming up regarding an in depth review of 6 Model Co products, but I digress. This is a rather lovely pink shade that I haven't tried yet, but given that I have tried one of their glosses, and spoiler alert, rather liked it, I'm actually pleased to have received this in my box. Full sized (always appreciated), and shiny, it's a pretty gloss with a mirror on it's side so that you can watch yourself apply it.
Out of the starter's gate and while coming in last for delivery, this box is, in my opinion, quite strong, and contains not one, but THREE full sized items. At a total value of $66.38, even with Model Co as one of the brands this January, it's excellent value for $19.95 each month. For those wanting to learn more about Lust Have It, please head over to their site here.
Have you received yours yet? Are you as pleased with your items as I am?