Review: Isntree Ultra Low Molecular Hyaluronic Acid Serum
I was away with some girlfriends recently, and honestly, it doesn't matter how old, successful, or intelligent we are - we always seem to talk about a lot of the same things, such as boys (read: our husbands), TV shows that we've been binging, and of course, skincare. The top of conversation this time revolved around hyaluronic acid, and how beneficial it was to our skin, and one of us was talking about how she really wanted to introduce it into her routine. This, of course, presented the perfect time for me talk about something I've been using - the Isntree Ultra Low Molecular Hyaluronic Acid Serum!
Isntree is a Korean beauty brand that I've talked about a lot, and it's really not hard to see why they keep turning up on the blog! Simply put - they have great products, and they seem to work well on my skin, so I will keep talking about them! The Isntree Ultra Low Molecular Hyaluronic Acid Serum is a vegan serum that is meant to help hydrate and soothe the skin. This has 14 types of hyaluronic acid in the serum to help moisturise and hydrate the skin. It also has panthenol, which is a form of provitamin B5, and it's meant to work as a humectant, drawing fluid into the skin, keeping it hydrated, and as an emollient, so that it locks in that moisture.
There's also allantoin in the formula, and this is great for soothing the skin, encourage healing, and also keeping the skin hydrated. Additionally, there's beta glucan in it, which serves a very similar purpose. One of the other ingredients is glyceryl glucoside, which is a humectant, and it's said to help hydrate the skin, keep moisture in it, strengthen the moisture barrier while also protecting against environmental stressors. In short, the very goal of this serum is to keep the skin feeling hydrated, smooth, plump and moisturised for a long time.
This comes in a clear bottle with a dropper applicator, and I find about five drops of this to work best on my skin. It's currently a product that I've been using twice daily, and I feel like it's been helping 'weatherproof' my skin against this ridiculous fluctuation we've been dealing with when it comes to the temperatures. It's a very lightweight serum that seems to help keep my skin feeling so plump and soft, and prevents it from feeling too dry and tight.
I like that this seems to work well with other products - it doesn't pill or react with anything else that I've been using and overall, my skin is happier with it. It probably won't change your life, if you're a hyaluronic acid user, but it will help your skin feel moisturised, which is lovely. For 50 ml, this retails for about $32. This can be found at various retailers, including W Cosmetics. What's your favourite hyaluronic product?
*This product was provided for editorial consideration
Comments
Post a Comment