Review: Bathefex Sweet Escapes Collection

Happy Sunday to all the babes reading this! Hopefully, as you're reading this, I"m having a bit of a break from all the walking around, sitting at a cafe after poking around some cute stores in Europe, or maybe I'll chilling out in my hotel room, being all cosy after a big day out. Either way, know that as much as I miss being with my cat in Australia, I'm pretty happy where I am! My favourite way to unwind is to get on a plane, and seeing as I've already done that, a good bath, preferably with a glass of wine, is the next best thing.

 

I've been known to travel with bath bombs, just so I can indulge in some bathtub me time while on a break, but what I really love, is having a good soak with some epsom salts to help soothe my mind, and honestly, also my body after everything I put it through on a daily basis. I have tried a number from Bathefex previously, and I love that they are now taking teenagers and the young at heart into consideration, and actually creating sweet scents for those who want something a little fun and playful, even while relaxing.

 

Bathefex already has a strong scent selection, which covers a lot of bases, going from the reliably relaxing Lavender and Green Tea, to their Breathe Easy, designed to help those needing a bit of TLC for their sinuses, as well as their muscles, to Lime and Lemongrass for a perk me up, as well as Tiuberose and Jasmine - just because sometimes, you just need a little something pretty and floral. Now that they have these sugary sweet scents, it rounds out their scent wardrobe nicely, expanding it so that there's something for everyone, and every need in between.

 

There is now Watermelon Candy, which is bursting with the scent of sunshine and Summer - juicy watermelon dripping with sugar. To me, it smells a lot like a watermelon candy lolly, and conjures up images of those watermelon popsicles - you know, the ones that look like a slice of watermelon, complete with seeds dotting the thick, fleshy fruit? It makes me think of warmer days and brighter skies. There's also  Vanilla Birthday Cake, which sounds fairly self explanatory!

 

This one smells exactly like what you think a vanilla birthday cake would smell like - vanilla sponge with thick icing, and heavy butter - delicious to the core! The only downside to this is that it leaves me craving cake, and wishing I had some soft, moist spongy cake with butter cream frosting at hand! Last but not least, and not pictured, is Caramel Swirl, which I really want to try! This is meant to smell like gooey, melty caramel, drizzled  into your bath. These are all exclusively available at Big W for $14.99, and I would highly recommend picking at least one up to try! What's your favourite of the lot?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration 

Comments

Popular Posts