Review: Natralus Sorboderm Natural Restoring Gentle Cleanser and Moisturiser

Happy midweek to all the babes out there! It's a particularly great one, because I've been hanging out with some of my favourite people, just recharging my batteries and essentially filling my cup, and my mouth and stomach, so that I can be well padded (both emotionally and physically!) for whatever comes next! It helps to have a good barrier up, like when work has been tough, and it's hard to face too much more - it makes recovery a lot easier, just being more resilient, and I would say that it's very much the same when it comes to your skin.

 

We all have a fall back range or brand for when our skin is flaring up, or when you're in need of a bit of help for when your skin is feeling a little sensitive. For me, the Natralus Skin Therapy Range definitely fits that criteria! This whole range was designed to help maintain the natural, protective barrier of the skin, as well as the pH of the skin, so that those with sensitive, eczema prone skin, can comfortably use the products to help nourish the skin, without resulting in any flare ups or distress. I first tried the Sorboderm Natural Gentle Skin Cleanser 2.2 about two years ago, and you can find the original post for it over here, and I was very happy to see that it has held up well over the last 24 months!

 

This continues to be priced around what it was two years ago, which is incredible, given how inflation has resulted in the fluctuation of prices to many things recently, making this a great deal to this very day. This doesn't really foam up, is fragrance free, and cleanses the skin without leaving it dry or tight. Essentially, it's a fuss free, easy to use and easy to love cleanser that does a great job without any bells or whistles. This also works for people with psoriasis, eczema and dermatitis, which means that babes with sensitive skin might find it to work well for them. You can learn more about the cleanser over here

 

I was also sent the Sorboderm Natural Restoring Gentle Moisturiser 2.1, and this vegan lotion needs to come in a MUCH, MUCH bigger bottle! This stuff may initially look quite thick, but that's where it ends - in actuality, this thins out beautifully with minimal rubbing, and is so lightweight that it sinks into the skin in seconds, making application feel like a distant memory, if not for the ongoing silky smoothness of my skin. This is designed to be fragrance free and meant to protect and replenish the skin's barrier function, and all without leaving the skin feeling greasy at all. 

 

I love that both the cleanser and moisturiser use rice bran oil, glycerine and vitamin E in the formulation, and that when used in combination, my skin seems better protected against the elements that I often face when the season start to change. It's great in that this is also appropriate for my husband, who tends to like to keep his skincare routine really simple. I love that their entire range is cruelty free and Australian made, and I feel like you can tell! For more information about the moisturiser, you can head over here. Do you have a preferred product for when your skin needs a bit of extra love?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration 

Comments

Popular Posts