Review: Dear, Klairs Supple Preparation Unscented Toner

I've long talked about how great toners are, and how we really should be utilizing them more often than we are now, but I also know that occasionally I get lazy and I don't reach for it like I really should! It's sometimes easier in the Summer, when it's really hot, and a spritz of something cool at the end of a long day is a fabulous way to close your day. That said, one of the other ways to get me to use something regularly is to spring a new brand on me, and it would sit front and centre in the skincare caddy!

 

For those who may not be familiar with Dear, Klairs, they are a Korean brand that is both vegan friendly and cruelty free and hugely popular since they hit the scene about 14 years ago. Prior to trying their products, it popped up multiple times on social media and through word of mouth when discussing skincare routines with friends. Hence, I was psyched I got the chance to try several Dear, Klairs products, including their Supple Preparation Unscented Toner.

 

It sounds like a bit of a mouthful, but essentially, this is a toner that is meant to help prep the skin, allowing for the skin to have the moisturisation delivered deeply into the inner layers of the skin. Appropriate for sensitive skin, this has beta glucan, lipidure, and hyaluronic acid as the key ingredients. You can also find aloe vera, lemon peel oil, orange peel oil and lavender oil as part of the ingredients, which I feel are interesting inclusions.

 

This comes in a clear bottle with a screw cap, and it has quite a viscous consistency to it, while still being relatively runny. As the name suggests, it is unscented, and I find a few drops of this to almost act like a second serum, helping to keep my skin well moisturised. I love that my skin doesn't react poorly to this at all, and that this does seem to help keep my skin happy!

It's probably the most hydrating toner that I've ever tried, without being heavy on the skin, which makes this perfect for transitional and dry weather. It never seems to leave a trace on of it on the skin, except that you can tell how much more moisturised my skin seem with it on it! For just under $20, you can try this yourself! Head over to the Wishtrend site to read more about it. Have you tried anything from Dear, Klairs? What would you recommend?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts