Review: REN Clean Skincare Radiance Brightening Dark Circle Eye Cream

Happy Monday and welcome to the first day of May! I know, it's mad that we're already part of the way through Autumn, and we're heading steadily into Winter. My skin is already feeling it, and I've been Googling fun Autumnal activities madly - so much awesome stuff to look forward to that we can get rugged up for! It's important, though, that as much as there's plenty of things to do, to make sure that you're still getting sufficient amounts of sleep, because I don't think I have been, and it's starting to show!

 

Thank goodness there's always concealer to help cover up, and a good eye cream to do most of the work, short of actually having more time to snooze, because, let's be honest, there's just so much time in a day! I have been using the REN Clean Skincare Radiance Brightening Dark Circle Eye Cream, which is designed to help brighten and smooth the skin, while also reducing the appearance of dark circles. This is meant to result in it leaving the under eye area feeling fresh and firm.

 

It relies on several key ingredients to make it work, such as hyaluronic acid, which hydrates and smooths the skin. There is also glycogen from corn included in it, which is meant to even out the skin tone, while also adding some glow and moisture to the skin. On top of that, there is also elderberry flower extract, upcycled from the French perfume industry (how cool is that!), which is there to help brighten the skin and fight free radicals, thereby reducing the appearance of dark circles. 

 

This comes in a clear bottle with a clear cap, so that you can see exactly how much you have left. It has one of those really firm pumps that draws up quite a lot of product in one go, so I have to watch how much of a push I give it. I find that a half pump probably gives me the best amount that I need to work with, and given how thick and creamy this is, it makes sense that this needs more of a heavy duty pump to get the product out. 

 

Although this is quite thick, it spreads over the skin nicely, and I find that after a bit of tapping, this does sink in relatively well. I feel like it has helped in brightening the under eye region a little, and honestly, anything that helps in making me look more bright eyed and bushy tailed is absolutely fine by me! I also feel like this has helped with hydrating the under eye area, and I'm quite happy about that! I  feel like this is a bit of a quiet hero product - one that I haven't seen touted very much, but works like a charm! Grab your own over at Mecca. What have you tried from REN?

Comments

Popular Posts