Review: Augustinus Bader The Face Oil

 Hello, midweek! I'm not really sure where the whole week has popped off to, but I'm really excited that it's the weekend just round the corner, because I could really use a solid couple of days to get myself organised - the blog room is a mess! I'll be honest - I'm really dying to get back into content creation that would expand beyond reviews. While I do truly enjoy trying out products, so that I can take the guesswork out of it for you, it's a lot of fun doing features centred around a theme, and at the moment, everything is so chaotic, I just need to wade through it all! 

 

The one thing that isn't a mess, at least, is my skincare routine - that runs like absolute clockwork! There are never any gaps in it, and sliding a new product, such as the Augustinus Bader The Face Oil, into my regime has been totally seamless. The Face Oil has some really excellent benefits, including being clinically proven to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and uneven pigmentation, helping nourish, hydrate and refine the skin, all while promoting elasticity and strengthening the skin barrier.

 

This is also meant to help maintain a healthy skin microbiome, and the antioxidants and antimicrobials included in it aid in defending the skin against environmental stressors, while preventing signs of premature ageing. There is also something called TFC8® that's meant to support cellular renewal, and helps in guiding key ingredients to the skin. All of this is supposed to result in plumper, smoother, more radiant skin with an even tone. In order to achieve all of those goals above, the oil utilises babassu and hazelnut, as well as karanja and pomegranate, which is a combination that I don't tend to see very often.

 

The Face Oil comes in a blue bottle with a bronze cap that has a dropper applicator. I find about 3 drops of this golden oil to be sufficient for my skin, and while this begins as quite an oily product (as the name would suggest!), this thins out beautifully to the point where it get absorbed nicely. This is fragrance free and simply smells like a slightly nutty oil. This has a really nice texture for this time of year, where it isn't too heavy, while still providing adequate hydration and nourishment to the skin.

 

My skin appreciates the use of this oil, and while I'm not seeing a big difference in my hyperpigmentation, this is doing a great job of preventing signs of stress (mental, emotional and work) from showing up on my skin! This product is vegan, and is comprised of sustainably sourced ingredients, so you don't have to feel guilty about choosing good skin over the state of the world! For more information on Augustinus Bader, head to their website over here! For those who are keen, you can find Augustinus Bader at Mecca.

Comments

Popular Posts