In Rotation: Hand Creams ft. Milk & Co, Raww, Jurlique and Arbonne


I have a serious addiction to hand cream, but hear me out - it's a legitimate one. Years ago, when I lived in Canada, I found that the Winters there were so cold and dry, that my hands kept cracking and bleeding. Am I painting a really disgusting picture? I hope so, because that should drive home just how important hand creams were to me then, and still are to me now.

Given that I constantly have to wash my hands at work, to prevent the transmission of certain diseases, and of course, specifically for surgery, I actually have to make sure that I do moisturise my hands quite often to prevent them from drying out, or cracking. I've been using four different hand creams recently, and I am loving all of them! Here's what I currently have in rotation!


Milk & Co Hand Quench Nourishing Hand Cream:

This comes in a lilac tube with a flip lid and it holds 100 ml of product. This contains cocoa butter, vitamin E and cedrus atlantica bark oil. The product itself is white and the texture is quite thin and watery, and absorption is a breeze with this one! This smells a little peppery, and woody, and my hands feel soft and smooth after the application of this hand cream. Word to the wise, however, make sure you don't get too much of it out! The product is quite runny, and I often seem to end up with more than I really need!


Raww Superfood Infused Beauty Nourish-ME Hand & Nail Cream:

Raww is a fabulous Australian skincare and makeup brand, and I'm really loving the Nourish-ME Hand & Nail Cream! The packaging is super cute, with a faux wood screw cap and luminous matte (does that make sense?) tube. This has a light coconuty scent, which I actually quite like, but also doesn't linger. It has coconut water, kakadu plum, goji berry and something called wildberry harvest, which is apparently a kind of superfood. This takes about 5 minutes to be absorbed and while it's not immediately greasy, you can feel that you've slathered some hand cream on. It's quite rich, yet not horrendously slippery - a pretty decent balance!


Jurlique Jasmine Hand Cream:

This stuff is thick! Out of all the hand creams I'm currently using, this one is definitely the thickest and the most fragrant of the lot. It does smell like jasmine, but not in a cloying manner, but more like you're standing amongst a lot of jasmine flowers and just letting it all soak in. I love working this one into the skin of my elbows, and the only thing that I can think of to complain about is that the metal tube that houses the hand cream looks less aesthetically pleasing over time due the depletion of the product, but that's really about it. This one is particularly great for cold days, or when my hands have been really damaged by daily life and work and are in need of a little extra TLC.


Arbonne Botaniques Nectarine Hand Cream:

I love this hand cream! I wrote a full review about it over here, but just to give you a quick rundown, here's what I like about it - the scent, the texture and the effects of it on my hands. It's fruity delicious and that it dries down so efficiently is awesome!

And that wraps up everything that I've been using on my mitts! What are you loving on your hands right now that I should also be trying?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts