Review: The Jojoba Company Ultimate Serum


The Jojoba Company, a brand that has been kicking around on Temporary Princess for the longest time, has kept all of the goodness on the inside, while giving their packaging a face lift! This stunning Aussie brand is as good as ever, with an updated look, and I've been loving their Ultimate Serum!


I was sent a set of 4 products with anti-aging properties, and I was excited to try the Ultimate Serum, as I'd never tried any of their serums before, and I wanted to road test it. I honestly think that you can't start the anti-aging routine too young, because you can't really turn back the clock, but you can fight to stall it.


Previously known as the Absolute Serum, the Ultimate Serum is packed with some beautiful ingredients, including jojoba, hyaluronic acid, kakadu plum, siberian ginseng, milk thistle and carnosine. Together, these help to infuse the skin with moisture, plumping it up, while brightening up the skin with the help of the kakadu plum.


This comes in a frosted glass bottle with a clear plastic cap that you can pull off easily. I find two pumps to be perfect for my face and neck, and I love that this gets absorbed by the skin very quickly - I mean, we're talking a matter of seconds! I also love that it leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft, ticking all the right boxes! In plumping the skin, I feel like that has helped in reducing the appearance of fine lines around the eyes.

For $69.95, you can get 30 ml of product. Available at certain pharmacies, including Priceline, as well as online over here, it's a serum worth adding to your collection.

What do you think of their new packaging? What are you looking forward to trying?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts