Review: USPA Nourish Cream Cleanser Camellia and Citrus


Here is a product review that's been a long time coming! I've been crushing on the USPA Nourish Cream Cleanser for so long that I'd actually forgotten I took pictures way back when I had a full bottle. As such, I'm super happy to be talking about it today!


This is a cream cleanser that is appropriate for dry and dehydrated skin, as well as for those with mature, fragile, sensitive and inflamed skin. Marketed as a cleanser to help remove light makeup and environmental pollutants, this cleanser has been one of my favourite new cream cleansers of recent days.


Ingredients that are featured in the blend include camellia oil, which helps with nourishing and softening the skin, while chamomile soothes inflammation in sensitive skin, as well as improving tissue regeneration and encouraging the healing of wounds. There is also sweet almond oil, which serves as an emollient for moisturising and softening the skin. Both oils provide a combination of  vitamins A, B, D and E, as well as oleic acid and essential fatty acids omega 3, 6 and 9. The addition of lemon, grapefruit and roman chamomile essential oils for the subtle and smooth scent that is part of the cleanser.

I really like how firm the pump is, and how it doesn't feel flimsy, making it easy to get the product out of the bottle. The cleanser itself is smooth and creamy, and this is easy to mix and rub into the skin in rotational strokes. This only seems to remove the lightest of makeup, which immediately rules out eyeliner and mascara, but it does melt away BB cream and basic eyeshadow.


I love that this feels extremely nourishing for my face, and that my skin feels soft and loved after washing it. It definitely doesn't strip any of the oil from my skin, and I love that this keeps all the unhappy skin moments at bay, such as when I have an unusual flare up of my eczema. This is a really beautiful, and not particularly often discussed cream cleanser, and you really should check it out over here. In fact, I will go as far as to say that USPA is one of those brands that we need to talk about more often, because they are seriously good!

Have you tried anything from USPA before? What's your favourite product?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts