Review: Napoleon Perdis Eyelash, Brow and Face Foam Cleanser


The appearance of Napoleon Perdis in Priceline with it's glitzy and sparkly stand has been one that hasn't gone unnoticed. I loiter by it every time I hang out in Priceline (I'm sure that most of us 'hang out' in Priceline - it's a thing, right?), and while I've been a fan of their makeup for a few years, I can honestly say that I wasn't aware they did any skincare until recently!




I've been using the Eyelash, Brow and Face Foam Cleanser for the last month, and it's been a bit of a revelation. Not only do they do skincare, they also do good skincare - this makes the brand more of an all rounder than I thought it was, and that's a good thing!


This foaming cleanser comes in a pump bottle with a clear cap and it contains 100 ml of product. The product lives up to it's name in that it comes out as a foam, and this makes it easy to spread the cleanser over the face. This is an oil free, paraben free cleanser that is appropriate for all skin types. For my normal to occasionally dry skin type, this cleanser has been gentle and effective at removing the remnants of makeup from my face. All in all, it's been a very positive and excellent surprise, and for $25 a pop, I feel it's quite reasonable.


I think I'm actually getting to the end of the bottle very quickly, which is a bit of a shame, because it's so good, and I'll be sad when it runs out!

What have you tried from Napoleon Perdis before? Are you a bigger fan of their makeup or their skincare?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts