Review: Natralus Super Vitals Daily Moisture Hand Cream


Natralus has been a brand on my 'Repeat' list for a long time - I've run out of and repurchased a number of their products repeatedly, and I'm always up for trying new things from the brand. Hence, I was delighted to find out that they had a Super Vitals line, and I was keen to give that a go!



For those it's important to, the Super Vitals Daily Moisture Hand Cream is free of paraben, petroleum fragrance free. Key ingredients include kale extract, which adds vitamins A, B, C and K into the mix, as well as antioxidants, and pomegranate extract, which also provides vitamin C, folic acid and polyphenols. Other ingredients include goji, acai berry, coconut oil, aloe vera, blueberry and shea butter. Together, these help moisturise skin, promote collagen production, maintain skin elasticity, prevent free radical damage and increase cell turnover. 


The hand cream comes in a tube with a flip lid containing 75g of product. The cream itself seems quite thick, but is absorbed really quickly, which I really appreciate in a hand cream. Considering that even though it's one of the last things I do when I'm headed to bed, it's still not the last thing, and wiping the hand cream off rather than actually absorbing it isn't the point of putting it on in the first place. 


It does have a scent that I assume is natural to the product from the combination of ingredients, and it smells similar to that of previous moisturisers that I've tried from the brand, and it's quietly pleasant. This retails for $14.95 and I'm looking forward to giving the other Super Vitals goodies a go in the future!

What's your favourite hand cream and why?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts