New Release: BYS Peach Palette


BYS has created a new release that is sweet and too cute to beat! Their latest addition, the Peach Eyeshadow palette boasts 12 shades and was just released in August.



A mix of matte and shimmer shades, this palette mostly has cool colours, with a few warmer eyeshadows as part of the spectrum. While the shimmer shades are plentiful in this palette, the limited matte colours are appropriate for my skin tone for blending and deepening the appearance of the crease.

The palette casing is metal, and also houses a mirror, making it quite decent for travel. I do love the colours, and while they go on the skin relatively well, it definitely is better with an eyeshadow primer to help lock it in place and make the colours pop. Additionally, I find that this does take a little bit of effort to blend in order to create a vivid look. I do like that there isn't a massive amount of fall out, however, and that it's not chalky.


All things said, for $19.95, I think this is a great bargain, because I've been able to create a couple of different and more daring looks with this palette, and even managed to line my waterline with some of the colours. Overall, a decent palette, and one that I am definitely keeping in rotation. 

You can find this at Kmart, Gloss Accessories, Cosmetics Plus, as well as online. What's your favourite BYS product?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts