Natura Siberica Discount Code and Review!


So, I'm pretty excited, because September marks the month that I'm starting out as part of the Natura Siberica affiliation programme! It's a brand that I do love, and I've talked about several times (see examples here, here and here), and to get you guys excited about the brand, there's a discount code that gives you 15% off!
The code 'TEMPORARYPRINCESS' will give you 15% off their range, and it will also give you free shipping on any order above $35. For more information, make sure you head over to my page here, and there is even a little video there that you can watch. Now, just to whet your appetite, I'm talking through some gorgeous bits and bobs that I'm currently loving from them!


Their Arctic Rose Repair Hair Mask has been living in the shower caddy, and dang it, if it isn't awesome! This baby comes in a white bottle that has a flip lid at the bottom, which makes it easy to get the product out, given that it goes with gravity. The consistency of the product is relatively thick, and I tend to slather this all through the tresses, leaving it for about 5 minutes before washing it off. It's approximately the amount of time that it takes to shave my legs and scrub my face, so really, it's just me multitasking in the shower and getting the most out of my day!

The scent is really what I'm excited about - it smells of beautiful roses, and it lingers in the hair for a bit, so that I catch whiffs of it throughout the day. My hair looks shiny after using this, and it also feels extremely soft and I just want to touch it all the time. For $19.99, this stuff won't burn a hole your pocket, and it works, so definitely a win-win for me!


The other goodie that I've had in rotation is their Nourishing Facial Mask. This comes in a tube with a screw lid, which is the only thing I don't love about this, because it's always tricky to put things back together with stuff on your hands! The product itself is creamy, and doesn't dry down on the skin like a clay mask would.

Instead, it almost feels like it coats the skin with a thick layer of moisturiser, letting the face soak it all up. Don't get me wrong - this isn't one of those super moisturising masks. It's really more like one that kinda feeds the skin. I like this mask for when I feel like my skin needs a bit of extra love and attention, and could use some 'nutrition', for lack of a better word. This retails for $14.99, and I'm certain I'll be loving this to the last drop!

Don't forget to use the code 'TEMPORARYPRINCESS' to get 15% off! Make sure you head to their page here and check out my top picks!

What do you love from Natura Siberica? Are you all about their skincare, or hair products?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration and as part of the affiliate programme

Comments

Popular Posts