New Release: OPI California Dreaming Collection

Clockwise from the pink: Excuse Me, Big Sur!; This Is Not Whine Country; Me, Myselfie and I; Sweet Carmel Sunday; Barking Up The Wrong Sequoia

OPI will always be one of my favourite nail polish brands to reach for, and with their fun names, gorgeous colours and popularity in nail salons, who could blame me? In fact, speaking of cute names, I have some new ones to share with you, thanks to their latest collection, California Dreaming.

Available in both classic nail lacquers and their long wearing Infinite Shine polishes, this collection draws inspiration from key components of the west coast. In this collection, you will find a lot of sunset related hues, ranging from flirty pinks to coral shades, going all the way to a rich wine colour, as well as a shimmery granite.


Comprising of 12 shades, these include:
1) This Is Not Whine Country
2) GPS I Love You
3) Malibu Pier Pressure
4) To The Mouse House We Go!
5) Me, Myselfie And I
6) Santa Monica Beach Peach
7) Time For A Napa (hero shade) 
8) Excuse Me, Big Sur!
9) Barking Up The Wrong Sequoia
10) Feeling Frisco
11) Sweet Carmel Sunday
12) Don't Take Yosemite For Granite


My favourite shade has to be Sweet Carmel Sunday, which is this gorgeous bronze shade, Please ignore the shabbiness of my manicure - this was taken after 3 days of wear. It's a shade that's gorgeous on both my toes and my fingers.


The classic nail lacquers retail for $19.95 each, while the Infinite Shine range goes for $22.95 and you can get the trio pack for $45.90. There is also a mini 4 pack that retails for $24.95. You can find the range in David Jones, Myer and selected salons.

I really want to get my hands on Time For A Napa - it looks gorgeous!

Have you seen this collection yet? What's  your favourite from it?

* These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts