FOTD ft. Urban Decay, Too Faced, BYS, Rimmel, Genie, Revlon, CoverFX, NARS, Glameyes, Sephora, Antipodes and Hourglass


I do love getting all dressed up with somewhere to go! Recently, I got all gussied up to head out with a good friend for a day of drinking sparkling wine and shopping (a dangerous combination!), and I picked the following products for my FOTD. Instead of breaking it down as I walk through all the steps, I thought I'd try a new formula with my FOTD posts! Here is a list of everything I used to produce this look.





Primer: 
Sephora Beauty Amplifier Perfecting Glow Primer*

Base:
BYS Pure Silk Serum Foundation*

Cheekbone contour:
NARS Laguna

Brows:
Rimmel Brow This Way Brow Powder in Soft Black*

Concealer to tidy up the brows and under the eyes:
Genie Line Smoothing Concealer in Honey*

Blush:
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette

Highlighter:
Too Faced Sweet Peach Glow Illuminator

Eyeshadow primer:
Rimmel Magnifi'eyes Eye Primer*

Eyeshadows using the Urban Decay Alice Through The Looking Glass Palette:
Reflection all over the lids, going close to the brows
Duchess over most of the lids
Chronosphere on either side of the lids (innermost and outermost)
Royal Flush in the middle of the lids
Bandersnatch at the crease

Eyeliner:
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen in Blackest Black*

Lashes:
Glameyes Manicare in Alessandra Lashes (not pictured)

Lipstick:
Antipodes Lipstick in Queenstown Hot Chocolate*

Finishing powder:
Hourglass Lighting Powder in Dim Light

Finishing spray:
CoverFX Illuminating Setting Spray*


   



A beautiful makeup mess for a glowy face of the day! What's your favourite product from this bunch?

* These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts