Review: 1000 Hour Brush-On Tinted Eyebrow Mascara


Happy New Year, babes! I'm kickstarting my posts this year with something that's still big - brows, brows, brows! Last year, my brow skills have really been kicking it up a notch and I've been experimenting with all sorts of different finishes, textures and even shades. Hence, I was excited when I heard about a newbie coming out by 1000 Hour, who is responsible for the lash and brow tint, and this product is just a little too awesome not to talk about!



I received this in Black/Dark Brown, which is perfect for me! This comes in a total of 4 colours, including Medium Brown, Light Brown/Blonde and Clear. This comes in a tube that almost looks like a little mascara, and once it's unscrewed, you'll find a small brush on the end of the wand. This allows you to be able to control the amount of product that you deposit on the brows and skin, as well as let you blend it out softly, so as not to look like you have 'Sharpie marker' brows. 


I find that if you're not really watching what you're doing, you could accidentally be a little too heavy handed, so try not to watch TV or be distracted while you're doing your makeup! The upside is that this is also a product that you can build up by going over the brows a couple of times. Once this stuff is on, it does wear well throughout the day, and it doesn't fade. In fact, my current micellar water is no match for it, and I have to go over it a few times to get the bulk of it off! 

I think I may have found my new beach buddy for when I've forgotten to dye my brows! New on the market, this will be available on the 16th of January, and will retail for $11.99.

What's your current go to brow product?

* This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

  1. For anyone who wants perfectly manicured brows, henna eyebrow tint is the solution. Beauty experts from all around the world advocate henna eyebrow tint as the best brow treatment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts