FOTD ft. Shu Uemura, It Cosmetics, Vani-T, Rimmel, ABH, Ardell, Genie and Bourjois


I'm a big believer of looking good, and feeling great, so it's no surprise that I like wearing tons of it when I have time off, and I can get seriously gussied up! There are no holds barred, particularly when I have a special occasion to go to, and what's more special than celebrating love?



I had the fortune to run a kitchen tea for a gorgeous babe of mine recently, and I thought I'd go all out for some slightly over the top day makeup with some gorgeous pieces! Starting with a mix of Genie Beauty * and It Cosmetics * base products, I immediately gained a glow to my skin. I then applied It Cosmetics Concealer * under my eyes to reduce any evidence of how much time I spent planning the event, and then contoured with the Je Ne Sais Quoi It Cosmetics Palette*. 


Additionally, I added a light amount of highlighter from the Je Ne Sais Quoi Palette on the cheekbones and just above the Cupid's Bow. I finished off the cheeks using a mix of the blush from the Je Ne Sais Quoi Palette and the blush on the left from the Shu Uemura China Doll Palette *. 


Using my Shu Uemura China Doll Palette, I picked most of the shades on the left and created this warm, neutral eyeshadow look. To widen my eyes, I used the Bourjois Slim Felt Eyeliner * on my upper lids, and topped them with Glam by Manicare lashes in Miranda. I coated my natural lashes in Scandaleyes Reloaded by Rimmel *.


For the brows, I used my Brow Pomade by Anastasia Beverly Hills in Ebony for the ends, and Brow Pomade in Medium Brown by Ardell * for the rest of them. I finished this whole look by going for a more neutral lip colour. The creamy texture of the Vani-T lipstick in La Femme felt lovely on my lips all day long, and it was easy to touch up in between eating.


For anyone who might be curious, I added waves to my hair using the VS Sassoon Diamond Waves wand *, and it held all day long! 

What's your go to day event look?

* These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts