Review: Lancome Cushion Blush Subtil *


I love innovative products, and when the cushion foundations came out, I loved the concept, but found the sponge a little fiddly to use. I can, however, tell you that those fears are unfounded with the new Cushion Blush Subtil from Lancome!


I received this little beauty in Splash Corail 032, and this shares similar technology to that found in the Teint Idole Cushion. The compact itself is made of shiny, black plastic, and it contains a mirror on the lid. Flip the additional that hold the sponge, and you'll find the lovely little blush beneath it!


One push into the sponge is sufficient to give you what you need. All you have to do after that is dab, dab, dab and blend a little bit. This is quite pigmented, so you don't need to go nuts with it. What I love about it is that it gives me a fresh, dewy finish, and doesn't look powdery, which is exactly what I like generally!


This is the perfect on the go blush, particularly for me as a post work touch up product. I notice that after being on my feet all day, I seem to have an excellent ability to achieve flaky dry lips and colourless cheeks after 8 to 14 hours, and thus, after a long day, I'm definitely not as rosy cheeked as at 7.45 in the morning! Therefore, for the person who's looking to prune down on what they carry (brushes included), this would be an ideal addition to their makeup collection. 


This retails for $60 and this comes in 6 different shades. I get the feeling that I'll be reaching for this one quite often as the weather heats up! It's now available at Lancome counters.

Now, the real question is, when are they coming out with a highlighter cushion? And what's taking so long?

* This product was provided for my consideration, but my opinions remain my own

Comments

  1. This is such a pretty little compact! I've tried a cushion foundation and it was kind of weird but I like the idea of a blush too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so quick, I haven't even opened mine yet, I heard that once I open the cushion it starts to dry up and i'm so slow at using blushes. This colour is gorgeous mine is in 22, I wonder what colour that is. blush reapplication is a must for me, my cheeks always start to lose colour, this sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find a finishing spray really helps me to keep the colour!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts