Review: For Beloved One Skincare *


For Beloved One was new to me up until recently, and I'm so glad I found them! I've been busy trying out their Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Series, and I've been very impressed by them!

For Beloved One is a Taiwan based cosmeceutical skincare brand that is carried in Sephora in both Australia and on Sephora.com. There are three products in the Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Series, and I'll be talking through them all today!


The Hyaluronic Acid GHK-Cu Moisturizing Bio-Cellulose Mask contains copper peptide GHK-Cu is excellent for locking in moisture and revitalising the skin, while Hyaluronic Acid Tri-Molecules and Exo-H are there to do similar things, so you know that these masks are serious about keeping that moisture deep in the skin! Aside from being moisturising, this is also meant to firm the skin.

All the nitty gritty aside, I love the mask! The texture of this is almost jelly like, and rather than the mask trying to slip off your face, this sticks to it, so that you can still do all the usual things, like blog, do the laundry and even do a little jig, if that's what you're into. This is made of biological fiber, and designed so that it would adhere to the skin better, as well as mould to your features to better hug and contact grooves and fine lines - doesn't that sound clever? 

All you have to do is place it on the skin for 15 to 20 minutes, then pat it into the skin - voila! I like how my skin feels right after I remove the mask. and I think this mask would be ideal for when your skin has been feeling a little stressed out, or after a long plane ride. $59 will get you a box containing 3 sheets.


This contains Hyaluronic Acid activating agent Exo-H, which captures and replenishes moisture, and is also meant to create moisture to achieve comprehensive moisturising effect. This also has malachite extract for it's anti-oxidant properties, and aquaphyline, which is supposed to form a protective layer to help nourish the skin and lock in moisture, which can help reduce wrinkles and and improve skin elasticity. 

This comes in a very cool jar, which is blue and has a transparent component to it. The moisturiser itself has a gel consistency, and this is easily absorbed by my skin. It does make the skin feel really soft and smooth, and the best part is, my nose feels practically poreless! This is lightweight, and makes the perfect companion for my skin, particularly as the weather is warming up. This retails for $90, and it will get you 30 ml of product. 


Their Hyaluronic Acid GHK-Cu Moisturising Serum also contains the same ingredients as those in the mask and moisturiser, with the singular goal of regenerating collagen, keeping moisture locked in and protecting the skin. This comes in a 30 ml bottle, which would set you back $113. 

I realise that it may seem like a bit of a whopper, but the serum feels delightful on the skin, and my face does feel smoother and more supple as a result of this. I have used this both with the moisturiser above, as well as other lotions, and it does work well with others!

The serum itself is relatively runny, and the pump bottle makes it easy to get the product out. It's another great product for people with dry skin, and it's meant to also be appropriate for those that are sensitive.


If there's one thing to take away from this particular post, it's that if your skin is feeling parched and desert dry, then this range might just be the one for you!

What's your favourite sheet mask? Do you have dry skin, and if so, what do you use?

* These products were provided for editorial consideration, but my opinions remain my own

Comments

Popular Posts