Outfit Inspiration ft B. Balenciaga Skin *


To round off this series, today, we're talking about an absolutely beautiful scent - B. Balenciaga Skin. Just to backtrack a little - if you've just stepped into this conversation and you want to know what's going on, you can refer back to the last three posts, and they can be found here, here and here.

In a nutshell, I've been talking about scents and how they can inspire what you wear. B. Balenciaga Skin, at first spray, envelopes you in the warmth of sandalwood. This makes me think of feminine dresses, high teas and time out with girlfriends.


Here's what included in the perfume:

Top notes: Bergamot, green tea, soya bean and lily of the valley
Heart: Violet leaf absolut, peony and iris root
Base notes: Cedar, cashmere, vetiver and ambrette seed


This was the first thing that came to mind when I spritzed this and I love how the swish of the dress and the feel of the fabric against the skin come together with the scent to create and overall sense of femininity. Simply gorgeous.

This retails for $150 and can be found at David Jones.


What scent do you spritz on when you're feeling the need to be really girly?

* This product was provided for my consideration, but my opinions remain my own

Comments

Popular Posts