Review: Rimmel Magnif'Eyes Double Ended Shadow and Liner *


I have to say, the creative team behind the goodies from Rimmel must work really hard all year round to keep us excited about everything that they do! One of their latest offerings, the Rimmel Magnif'Eyes Double Ended Shadow and Liner duo, should get you bolting to the store once you see what they do!
First, let me tell you what it is. This little innovation houses a 24 hour kohl kajal eyeliner on one end, and on the other, it has a 2-in-1 stay true shadow.


The kohl kajal liner is sharp and gets you a beautiful wing at the lash line. This winds up, so what you can see isn't all that is there. The flip side of this is that once it you work your way down a little bit, this gets a little blunt, so I'll have to sharpen this at some point.

On the other end, the stay true shadow has a rounded tip and this makes it super easy to swipe over the lids. Just make sure that you're quick about it when you blend, because this will dry down and stay that way!


This comes in 4 different shades, including:
1) 001 Back to Blacks - Liner: black; Shadow: gun metal grey
2) 002 Kissed by a Rose Gold - Liner: brown; Shadow: rose gold 
3) 003 Queens of the Bronzed Age - Liner: gold; Shadow: bronze
4) 004 Dark Side of Blue - Liner: cobalt blue; Shadow: dark grey

Top: Queens of the Bronzed Age
Bottom: Dark Side of Blue

This is incredibly gorgeous and actually really, really hard to remove. After I did these swatches, I used a makeup wipe to try and remove it, and it wasn't until I broke out the micellar water that I could actually take it off!

This will be living in my hand bag for a while, I think! You can pick this up for $16.95 at a lot of places that stock Rimmel, including Priceline, Target, Kmart, Big W and major supermarkets. 

Are you keen on trying this out? What's your favourite Rimmel product in the last 12 months (please don't ask me, I couldn't pick one!)?

* These products were provided for my consideration, but my opinions remain my own

Comments

  1. I want to go get these now! I love drugstore stuff products like these!! $16.95 each aint so bad!

    This Damsel Loves Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I fished them out the other day to touch up my makeup after work, and was blown away by how awesome they were again!

      Delete
  2. Rimmel does good work! I love the rose gold one

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous are they! they more I use it the more I love them :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts