In Rotation: Leave In Hair Treatments


Given that I have long hair, having a leave in treatment is mandatory! And being the Curious George that I am, I have a few products on the go at the moment that are keeping the madness at bay. Without further ado, let's talk about about what I'm currently using to decrease the toil that daily stresses take on my tresses!
1) Al'chemy Ginkgo & Jojoba Intensive Moisture Hair Masque * - I have to use this sparingly, and only when I haven't used a mask, because this is a little too heavy for my hair otherwise! I do love that they are cruelty free, and this has a rather nice scent to it. Sometimes, if I'm not careful, I end up having a bit of residue left in my hair, so I don't tend to reach for this often. However, this can be really gorgeous, as long as I don't use too much!

2) Bhave Leave-In Creme * - This contains organic argan oil, macadamia oil, vitamin E, sunflower seed oil and jojoba oil, as well as slow releasing ceratonia peptides. You can read a full review of it here. Suffice to say, it's easy to go too heavy with it, but it's lovely once you get the balance right!

3) Bhave Riot Control Oil * - In contrast to the hair treatment, the oil is light, rich and nourishes the strands without weighing them down. I'm absolutely in love with this! What I really like about it as well is that it also seems to add a bit of bounce to my hair, which is fantastic, given that one would expect oils to be a little heavier. This contains certified organic argan oil and is meant to calm down the frizz and strengthen hair. 

4) Moroccanoil Treatment - This is great for when I have a really dry hair day! I put about four pumps into my wet hair, then towel wrap it and let it seep in while I get my body lotion on and by the time my hair dries (I obviously don't leave it in the towel for forever), it's all shiny and happy. Bit of an oldie by now, but definitely still a goodie!

5) L'Oreal Mythic Oil - I feel like this oil is similar to the Moroccanoil oil above. It's moderately heavy, and it takes between two to three pumps to get enough moisture through my relatively heavy hair. I love that this is little and doesn't take up much space on my dresser. It may be small, but it certainly does pack a punch! 


I love having hair that feels soft and looks healthy, and would love to hear your recommendations! What's your go to hair treatment product?

* These products were provided for my consideration, but my opinions remain my own

Comments

  1. The only one I'm using currently is the dry oil by Dove. I used to love using the leave in creme by Macadamia Oil back in the day.

    xo Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried that one yet, but I'd love to!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts