Review: Rimmel Sunshimmer Instant Tan BB Skin Perfector *


It's been an interesting Summer, weather wise. Hot, cold, wet, cold, hot, humid, sunny, then rainy again - I don't even know how to deal with it anymore! I feel like I need to leave the house in a dress, but with galoshes, a coat and an umbrella. Bah!

However, there is a little glimmer of sunshine on the horizon - sunshine in a tube, that is! Rimmel has come up with the solution for this variable weather and let me tell you, it's pretty decent!



This Sunshimmer Instant Tan BB Skin Perfector is meant to be a 9 in 1, including moisturising, softening and achieving an even skin tone. It comes in a flip lid tube containing 125ml, and what I love about this is the matte finish, not shimmery, so that it gives you a rather natural 'out in the sun' type look. 

It comes in two shades, light and it's meant to last up to 24 hours. This is supposed to come off with soap and water, and it took me a bit of scrubbing to get it off, despite seeing my osteo about 3 hours before, and for those who have been to one, you know how hands on they get! 

My tip to you? Don't get too heavy handed with it! I went a little nuts with it to begin with (MISTAKE!) and found more than I needed on my hands. Using a tanning mitt is also a better idea than your hands - my hands had a bit of browning going on. Also, make sure you let yourself dry down before you slip on your clothes!

The result, however - totally worth the brown hands! I'm going to pack this for an upcoming wedding in a different country, so yay for tan in a tube!

You can find this at Priceline for $13.95.

Would you pick this over a tan with a bit more longevity? Would you be interested in trying this?

* This product was provided for my consideration, but my opinions are my own

Comments

  1. I love these fast tanning solutions that doesn't last as long as the usual Bondi Sands/Loving Tan :P
    It seems to work like other typical instant temporary tanning products on the market, but I think I'm gunna stick the the Bondi Sands Everyday Gradual Tanning Milk :)

    t w o p l i c a t e s

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha it was worth the brown hands! I love that the brown hands are not permanent thought !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just can't be bothered with fake tanning for some reason, but loved reading your review. Sounds like a nice one, even with the brown hands lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh I need to look into this one! http://maybemayhemmakeup.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts