December Binned Things 2015!


Step right up, everybody! It's time to rifle through the all of the empties and show you what I finished last month. Here's hoping I can fast track my empties for future months so that I can get around to showing them to you sooner rather than later!


1) Oh Deer Sugar Strawberry and Coconut Body Scrub - I got this as part of a Halloween swap with the lovely Samantha from That Little Beauty blog! See original post here.
Repurchase? Another flavour

2) Bioderma Sensibio H2O Makeup Removing Micelle Solution - Loved using this for makeup removal! Residue free,
Repurchase? Yes

3) L'Oreal Pro Fiber Restore Shampoo - See full review here. Part of an excellent system for healthier, happier hair.
Repurchase? Yes

4) Sukin Hydrating Body Lotion - See full review here. In short, a great lotion!
Repurchase? Yes


5) L'Oreal Pro Fiber Restore Hair Mask - See full review here. As above, part of a great hair range!
Repurchase? Yes

6) Valencia Coconut Lime Sorbet Candle - I received this at a blogger event and really quite liked it! I wouldn't mind getting a larger version of this!
Repurchase? Yes

7) Ole Henriksen Blue/Blackberry Enzyme Mask - An awesome mask for soothing and smoothing my skin.
Repurchase? Yes!

8) John Frieda Intense After Colour Conditioner - I think I've finished about 3 of these already!
Repurchase? Yes


9) Avado Organic Avocado Oil - I didn't enjoy this oil very much. It just reminded me of salads every time I put it on! And I don't like salads!
Repurchase? No

10) Boots Serum 7 Regenerating Night Cream - See full review here. I really enjoyed using this night cream. Just don't drop the jar!
Repurchase? Yes

11) DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom - Sounds crazy, but it's a rather cat friendly perfume. One of my favourite scents from the Be Delicious range.
Repurchase? Yes

12) Rosehip Plus Hydrating Day Cream - See full review here. Beautiful on the skin, but sadly without SPF.
Repurchase? Yes


13) Lush Rose Jam Shower Gel - My favourite Christmas LE shower gel from Lush! 
Repurchase? Done and done!

14) Sally Hansen HD Nail Polish in Digital - One of my favourite hot pink nail polishes! So bummed it finally dried up! Great colour, dried quickly and chip resistant.
Repurchase? Yes!

15) Veet Hair Removal Cream - See full review here. Just don't leave it on for longer than advised!
Repurchase? Yes

16) Formula 10.0.6 So Totally Clean Cleansing Facial Wipes - This didn't do much for me. It barely removed makeup and was honestly just a bit blah.
Repurchase? No


17) Woolworth Select Make-Up Pads - LOVE! Have another 3 packs under the sink!
Repurchase? Yup!

18) Simply Gentle Organic Cotton Pads - I was given this by Rosehip Plus as a present, and while I like their products, these pads were not as great, sadly.
Repurchase? Nope

19) Australis Make-Up Finishing Spritz - I bought two of these due to an overwhelmingly excellent review from another blogger, and unfortunately, while it's quite nice on the skin, it doesn't hold makeup very well. A classic example what works for one doesn't always work for another. Not terrible, but probably more refreshing than as a make up holding spray.
Repurchase? Unlikely, but I have another one to finish!

20) Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Medium - Love, love, love this concealer so much! It's creamy, opaque and makes me look like under eye circles are nonexistent.
Repurchase? Already done!


21) Listerine Total Care - An all the time product!
Repurchase? Unless something else better comes along, and I doubt one would!

22) Neutrogena Hydroboost Moisturising Foaming Cleanser - I adore this range, but sadly, this one falls short of what I've come to expect from the Hydroboost line. It foams, but it's not particularly mosturising. It does a good job of cleaning, though.
Repurchase? No

23) Essence Cosmetics Lash and Brow Gel Mascara - I liked using this for a while, but I stopped after a while and just powdered the brows on. Bit of an extra step for this lazy girl.
Repurchase? Likely

24) Natio Ageless Dual Action Cleanser and Exfoliator - I liked this as a gentle exfoliator, but it's nothing particularly amazing.
Repurchase? Not likely


I really liked the Crabtree & Evelyn hand cream and the Philosophy serum - I wouldn't mind repeats!

What did you finish last month? Do you like the look of any of my empties?

Comments

  1. Your really good at going through your products! I think I need to be alot more disciplined and remember to use them more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The empties really make me sit up and pay attention to how much stuff I need to go through!

      Delete
  2. I might try the Woolworths make-up pads. I've been using the ones from Kmart, however the pack I just opened is SO fluffy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good fluffy or bad fluffy? I do love the Woolies ones - they work so well on me!

      Delete
  3. haha at the avo oil, that stuff grew on me a little.. mainly because I love avocado so much I don't mind whether it's in my stomach or on my face

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts