May Her Fashion Box 2014 Review!


I love it when this box turns up! I'm really hoping that this is the very last time Her Fashion Box runs late, though - I get really excited when they all turn up within days of one another! This, or rather, last month, HFB teamed up with designer Nicola Finetti for a bit of a fashion collaboration!

For anyone wondering what Her Fashion Box is about, it's a monthly beauty and fashion box that goes for around $40 per month and there are three types to pick from - Classic, Feminine and Trendy. I've been receiving the Feminine box for at least 6 months, and I'm loving it!


About a week ago, we were asked if we wanted to wait a little longer for the new packaging, or if we were happy to get the May box a little earlier, but in the older packaging. Being the impatient sort, I opted for the latter, of course! I couldn't wait to receive it!

Look at all those little things that came pouring out of my parcel! I'll go through everything very slowly, so that we can soak it all up!


1) Bioderma Crealine H2O and Sebium H2O - Bioderma! I was wondering if you'd turn up in Her Fashion Box! I'm excited to have the Crealine in this box, because I've been wondering about this little product! The Sebium freaks me out a little bit, however, because it's a little odd that I'm not supposed to use this around my eyes? It says so in the little magazine! Eep... I'm so going to forget that!


2) Spring Cuff - This is a gold bangle that is symmetrical and kinda cool. I have tried it out with an outfit, and while it's a little big for me, I have been able to squeeze it shut a little.


3) Nicola Finetti Dandelion Pouch - How cute is this? I already have a zillion pouches, but dammit, I'm going to put this to good use!


4) Label. M Texture Wax Stick - I don't even know how to use this! It says that this is supposed to help deal with fly aways, but it's not a major problem for me, and I don't know what I'm supposed to do with this! Still, Mr Prince does use wax - he might get some use out of it? Or... I might be able to use it in some sort of styling. We'll see!


5) Clova Face & Body Scrub + Bath Sprinkle - Ahhhhhh! I'm so excited about this! I love BabeScrub, which I received in a previous HFB, and this looks like a similar product! There are a couple of others on the market that I'd love to give a go, so I'm really glad that I got this!


6) House of Holland in Heart Breaker - Ok, so I've tried faux nails before, but this shape... I don't know if it'd work on me, but hey, that's what beauty boxes are all about, aren't they? This could be something I'd really like - try something new! 


7) Immortal Ear Cuff - I like the look of ear cuffs, but this kinda reminds me of when I was younger and my sister wore ear cuffs. Which also reminds me that I'm not young! This, however, is fancier than the ones we had back in the day. It's almost a bit of an awkward fit, though, but I'm going to try and make it work!


8) Leather Belt in White - I received this as my bonus for doing the survey for last month! Isn't it cute? It was one of the fashion items in an earlier box. I already have this in blue, and this is cute!


And finally, Temporary Princess was featured in this month's magazine - can you spot the posts?

What's your favourite item from the May box? Are you looking forward to the next one already?

Comments

  1. great box! love the beauty and fashion pieces - okay maybe not too keen on the ear cuff.. Love House of Holland nails but I agree that the shape isn't my favourite either, perhaps you can file them down a little? You should be charging HFB for all the advertising :) lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! It's just an awesome box generally - I get really excited when it comes! Will need to try the House of Holland nails and see how it goes!

      Delete
  2. The nicola finetti pouch is adorable! I've got one of her dresses, and was quite impressed by it! I hope you'll get your next HFB on time!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here about the punctuality! I love the dresses, but don't have any of them.

      Delete
  3. So beautiful things! I love that pouch! ^^

    ❤ ✿ MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's cute - it's even got a little pocket on the inside!

      Delete
  4. Oh very good toners from Bioderma!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they're actually makeup remover... No matter - I'm keen to give them a go!

      Delete
  5. I unsubscribed after the pain that has been the last few boxes, I think this one is one of there best for a while though - very cute accessories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a shame! I'm really hoping they pick up their game with the June box!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts